Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Cyberpunk 2077

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released Dec 10, 2020

An open-world action role-playing game by CD Projekt RED based on the pen and paper RPG Cyberpunk 2020.

Hot take: Cyberpunk 2077 was not more busted than a number of recent games like Watch Dogs: Legion and Outriders

• 54 results
    bigsocrates

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@bladeofcreation: I made a thread about how annoying it is that Outriders is always online.

That decision is infuriating, but it's even more frustrating that they then proceeded to design the game without consideration for how this was implemented (what if someone just turned off their system after beating the game because they had something else to do?) and then bungled the launch servers.

Sorry that happened to you duder. I wish game companies cared about their customers time and spent resources on making sure that games were optimized for quality of life. That stuff really matters, way more than a lot of stuff they DO seem to care about.

nasher27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cyberpunk wasn't even the most broken game for me last year (strictly talking PC version). WD: Legion was just as bad if not worse, and Avengers was on an entirely different level of broken.

nicksmi56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By nicksmi56

I have no dog in the Cyberpunk fight (filed that one under "Stay away!"), but your larger point is precisely why I've stopped pre-ordering games, usually buy them on sale, and only buy them after copious amount of research after launch. The new normal has definitely become "Gee, I hope this $60/$70 product I bought actually works," and that sucks. About the only games you can count on these days to have a decent chance of working out of the box are first-party Nintendo games and developers with stellar track records.

Rest assured, there are those of us that are incensed by the current "tricked you, suckers" state of gaming. We're just drowned out by the legions of people going "PRETTY GRAPHICS, MUST BUY!!"

Pnutz83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My cyberpunk had very few bugs. I prolly played like 90 hours before i saw my first t-pose. All in all outriders, watch dogs legion and every bethesda game was much more buggier.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.