Cannot Save Profile Settings

FacelessVixen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

The thread title should be self explanatory, but to go into detail:

I tried to change my profile background. The new one would show up, but the big red save button at the bottom of the page is grey, and the new background doesn't stick no matter how many times I click save. And, yes, the new background is under 3MB in file size. Another attempt to change my background was to toggle another setting. Still not saving.

After that, I become lass concerned about the background and started wondering if any setting would stick, so...

Changing any setting? Still not saving. Type some random gibberish in my profile info just to see of the save button would actuate? Still not saving. Cleared my Giant Bomb related cookies? Nothing. I would say "turned off Adblack and Ghostery" but I have this site whitelisted in both, so... *Kanye shrug* Used Chrome instead of Fire Fox; nothing. And, also used a different computer while redoing my attempts to get things to work; still, nothing.

No Caption Provided

eccentrix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 15

Same here. I tried to change bio text and notification settings, the grey button doesn't register the click.

Latest Firefox, Windows 11, in case it matters.

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

This is a known issue and a bug report is in for it. Resolution might not be this week but it's being looked at; apologies for the trouble.

panicswitch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By panicswitch

This issue should now be resolved and your settings should now save as expected. If you see any errors with tokens, just try logging out and back in.