Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Lies of P

Game » consists of 0 releases. Released Sep 19, 2023

A souls-like action RPG inspired by the Carlo Collodi fairytale Pinocchio.

Something weird happened to this game's perception of my right analog stick

ZangoBango

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Ok, so. I bought the game, started the app (without installing the latest update available but the little number in the menu was 1.01. Just giving all info I think might be useful) and played non-stop until I defeated the Watchman. I never saved, but I always saw the auto-save icon so I felt relaxed, I shouldn't have. Left the PS4 on Rest mode while I did something else for like 4 hours, when the PS4 suddenly restarted on its own. When I started the game again (I remember having a bad feeling when I saw that it had automatically updated, but the number in the Menu was 1.00, how could the game suddenly be at a prior version?) and my save file was gone. 6 hours in the trash, ok. I exited, restarted the game (now 1.01 again) and started a new game. For some reason, now the right analog has the sensitivity completely messed up. Incredibly low. The camera moves at a snail's pace and I have no idea why. Raised the sensititvy of the right stick from the menu. Same thing. Restarted the game. Same thing. Changed the controller. Same thing. Restarted the PS4. Same thing. Tried another game. The right analog works perfectly fine and the camera moves fast, I go back to Lies of P and the problem returns. It's the game, nothing else. What the hell. Can somebody please tell me what the hell happened? Did my game just break irreparably? I am completely lost and honestly about to cry because what the fugg, please help.

mgs91146

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Did you ever figure this out? I just had the same exact thing happen on PS4. Game updated, deleted old save, now right stuck sensitivity is too low to play efficiently.

mgs91146

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok I just figured it out for anyone wondering. Go into camera tab in settings and adjust the camera movement speed. For some reason the update turned it all the way down.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.